Telenor Cell Phone Unlock Codes at Trade Unlock
Telenor Pakistan Unlocking Information
- Use Any Sim Card:
- Save Money :- Use networks with the most free calls or texts, or you can use local sims when roaming for cheaper calls and texts.
- Increase resale value :- Unlocked phones typically sell for 30-60% more on ebay. Make more money when you sell your phone.
- Dual Sim Cards :- If your phone has two sim cards you will be able to use different networks, one for work and one for personal use.
- Easy to unlock: Entering the unlock code is carried out using the numbers on the phone keypad. We provied full instructions to help enter your code as well as a full support service.
- 100% guaranteed: If we cannot unlock your phone we'll provide a full refund.
- Fast Delivery: Codes are delivered within 24 hours, and sometimes as soon as within the hour.
Telenor Pakistan Unlocking Frequently asked questions
How do I know if my phone needs unlocking?
If your Telenor Pakistan only works with your current service provider or when you insert a SIM card from another network you may see any of the following messages:
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Subsidy Password
- Enter SIM Unlock Code (Simlock)
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct SIM Card
- Wrong SIM Card
- Incorrect SIM Card
- Phone Restricted
- Can't Undo Restriction
- Locked Return For Service
- Enter Unlock Code
- Enter Special Code
Why is my mobile phone locked to Telenor Pakistan?
When you buy a cell phone it will be offered at a discounted price by Telenor Pakistan. They "lock" your cell phone to Telenor Pakistan in order to tie you in to their service and recouperate their costs. This means that you cannot use the SIM card of another network, and if you try to do so the phone will display "Phone Restricted", "Contact Service Provider", "Enter Unlock Code" or a similar message. Unlocking the phone removes this lock, allowing you to use your on any GSM wireless network anywhere in the world.
Why should I unlock my Cell Phone?
- Use your preferred network provider.
- Increasing the resale value of your mobile phone by up to 200%.
- Save money when abroad, by using cheap local SIM cards rather than expensive roaming tariffs.
- Use both your work and personal SIM card in your unlocked phone - no need to carry two phones again.
- Get the best value tariffs by swapping SIM cards to take advantage of the latest offers.
- Fast and easy. Instructions are free. Unlocking itself takes 1-3 minutes.
- Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
- Unlock codes are safe and do not void your phones warranty.
- Unlocking is a one-time event. It works for the life of your cell phone.
How does the remote unlocking work?
We supply an unlock code for based on the unique IMEI number. The code is entered using the phones keypad requiring no technical knowledge.
What does IMEI mean?
The International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI is a 15 digit serial number unique to every GSM cell phone. Just as the IMEI number is unique all unlock codes are unique to that IMEI number and the IMEI number will be required to obtain the unlock code.
How do I find the IMEI#?
Just type *#06# into your phone to obtain the unique 15 digit IMEI number. It can also be found printed on the back of the phone underneath the battery.
Is cable and software required?
No software or cable is required at all. This is a much safer method of unlocking your phone.
Is it guaranteed to work?
Removing the Telenor Pakistan network restriction on your cell phone with unlocking codes is the safest and fastest way to unlock a cell phone. There is absolutely no risk of damaging your phone. We guarantee to unlock your phone locked to Telenor Pakistan or your money back.